Brief History of Como Golf Club
Between 1902 and 1929, the golf course was owned by Dr. Francis Shepherd. Dr. Shepherd maintained the course for friends and relatives as well as for his own enjoyment.
Upon his death in 1929, membership became open to the general public of the area. Business people took charge and many improvements were carried out.
On August 6th 1962, Letters Patent were issued incorporating COMO GOLF CLUB.